17 Most Expensive Stuff That Has No Real Use
17. Louis Vuitton Skateboard – $8,250
Its Louis Vuitton so… it must be expensive, other than that the skateboard is Limited Edition.
16. Nesmuk Diamond Studded Knife – $39600
One of the sharpest knife, studded with diamonds.
15. Extinct Huia Bird’s Feather – NZ$8000
The bird was reportedly in sighting until 1960s. The last feather was sold in an auction.
14. Most Expensive Tea Bag -1400$
13. Diamond Contact Lenses – $15000
Gold plated contact lenses featuring 18 diamonds. Scary?
12. Lake Forest Confections chocolate box $1.5 Million
The box contains chocolate and jewelry. Canadian $1.5 Million.
11. Leather Gold & Silver Monopoly Set – $7570
The only fake money that you will want to exchange for your real money.
10. Crystal Electrolux Vaccum – $19000
With Sarvoski Crystals.
9. Hong Kong’s has parking space for 1 year $547,000
Why not buy a house? Just for Parking, seriously, it will be cheaper.
8. Aurora Diamante Pen – $1,470,600
Not only its expensive, its not easy to work with.
Made of crocodile skin.
5. Million Dollar Fishing Lure
MacDaddy Fishing Lures, made of three pounds of gold and platinum, and encrusted with 100 carats of diamonds and rubies—4753 stones.
4. Glace Balls of Ice – $40
The special thing about it is, its perfectly round balls made of water.
3. Goldplated Staples – $175
Gold Staples! If you have them, you have got to be a billionaire.
2. Tiffany Tennis Ball Can – $1500
Made in sterling silver, but still too overpriced.